Monday, December 15, 2008

Alrighty

So to catch you all up...I only have 5 more days until my Christmas break! I am very excited. VERY! I have been having a couple of "issues" at school, but as it says in James, trials test your faith. And wow it is easy to look only upon your self and not trust in our ultimate refuge. My God is bigger than my circumstances.
Next we are finally done with the LCT. I am excited, but I am very glad that I was apart of it. And I met some flat out fantastic people! Also my hair has never looked as good as it has the last couple weeks :D Thanks to Liz for curling it every night!.
Finally I finished my second masters class.I got a B, because the exam threw me for a loop. Pretty sure the teacher didn't explain what would be expected and I didn't do very well :( Oh well...A B is still passing.

I will post some new pictures soon, they are great!

3 comments:

bcl said...

I'm sure a B in a Master's class is amazing! I think so at least, especially since you were taking the class while teaching full time. I am so proud of you!

Erin said...

fun to see you in the performance last night!!! let's grab coffee soon!

Renee said...

I was fine during the show until you walked down the aisle. You looked angelic. You screamed God's grace and beauty. I am so very proud to be your friend(even though I lost it seeing you :) )