Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't know what to blog about...so I will ramble

There is a student in my study hall who is drinking coconut water...I like to eat organically and I can even get pretty crazy but that seems to natural for me.
Speaking of organically my husband Erick bought me some lactose free milk, and it still made me sick...I think I may be allergic to cows.
So I made this pizza the other night...I was impressed. The crust was a millet and flaxseed crust (No gluten) I loaded it up with two layers of pepperoni (A little much I will admit, there was so much grease...that doesn't do a stomach good)and then on top I shredded a ton of goat cheddar cheese (Goat cheese is a really good alternative to cows cheese) Any ways it was good.

Have a good rest of the day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog... Mom

bcl said...

you could be allergic to cows milk and cows milk products...have you tried soy or rice milk??