Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Randomesc

I know that I have been a blogging slacker, but many of you have too! But I mean I guess that it is good that we are spending time with our families and friends rather than spending hours in front of a computer, but I feel like I am neglecting my far away friends, so I will quickly let you know what is new.

1. My dad got engaged, and this is a good thing! I have been worried that my dad would never get remarried and that worried me, because he would be home alone eating Taco Bell every night, watch Forensic Files...but he found a very special lady and she has changed his world upside down.

2. I did an experiment with dry ice with my Chemistry kids...it was fun!

3. I got a new camera, and awesome camera, it is a Nikon D40X, I got it for a sweet deal from one of my students who upgraded to a nicer camera!
I took some cool pictures of students as I was trying to do fun things with it and just learn how to use it.



2 comments:

bcl said...

Aw they finally got engaged. Yay! Tell your dad congrats for me. I was just wondering the other day if he had asked her yet and I guess I got my answer :). Hope you're doing well. Any master's classes yet this semester?

Erin said...

GOod to hear from you. We still need to get together. Soon! :)