Friday, May 15, 2009

School year is coming to an end...Thank you Lord

It is this time of the year that I both Love and Despise being a teacher. I love it because I get the whole summer off! I despise it becuase there are 10001 things that have to be done before the summer can begin. Like making exams, grading exams, tearing down my room, getting all of the appropriate forms filled out, the proper meetings, and everything else that needs to be done.

But it is ok, because...I can sleep in for 2 months straight! I actually have a busy summer, I am taking 4 Masters classes this summer, (2 every 6 weeks)so I will have many projects and papers that I will be working from the comfort of my house!

I got my hair cut, and I am loving it, I think that I actually look older and more mature, which is a huge plus. I will post some picture later for those who want to see.

Hopefully there will not be as much time in between this post and the next.


OH and I am a knitter know, I will have to show you all what I have done!

No comments: