Monday, May 24, 2010

FINALLY part III

So I left off that we were driving and driving. We had left Ocala at 6:30 am and we got to our destination at 8:30 pm. Ohio is so stinking far away from Naples it is ridiculous! We arrived at my great aunt Bev's house and tried to get a good nights sleep. I remember that I did not sleep too well I was so excited to see my little boys face that I couldn't get rest. So the next morning finally comes along an we have to wait until we get a call from the birthmom's mom. The birthmom wanted to get dressed and get her pain under control...I totally understood that. So we waited and waited until I think it was about 10 am and then we decided that we should head over to the hospital, we could be closer in case she called.... Sorry I have to finish later...I promise it will be a couple days and not another month!

No comments: