Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thankful for closed doors




The Lord is answering prayers . . . My friend texted me on August 1st that the birthmom in Maine has decided to keep the baby. Even though we don't have the hope of that baby coming into our home now, we know that God is in control of how our family will be expanded. It may just be adopting through foster care now, or it could be a miraculous pregnancy. God is all powerful, all knowing, all caring, and all loving.

I am not going to limit God, because I know that he works in mysterious ways and has the best interest of my family in mind.

Pray that we would continue to grasp to this truth, because it does get discouraging at times.

God Bless,
Jen
http://danielleofri.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/closing-door.jpg
















Closed door

No comments: