Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today Erick and I took a stroll around Stone Mountain! So beautiful, I can't wait till I get home and can upload the pictures, I took some good ones! So tomorrow my friend Bridget and I are going to attempt to cook our first Thanksgiving dinner. I hope that it comes out good. We she and her husband are actually going to cook the turkey, but I am going to make the green bean casserole, and maybe make the mashed potatoes. I also saw one of favorite WOLBI people Valerie! I love her, she makes me want to be in Georgia more than anything else. She is just one of those friends that makes you feel loved and she is just filled with the Lord and it shows.
It has been quite fridged, but I am not minding it so much, once I look at the trees and the hills, it is worth the 40 degree weather during the day, and 30's at night. Right now Erick and Chris are playing wii, and I think I am about to call it a day.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the people around your table!
I am Thankful for my Lord, friends, and family!

3 comments:

bcl said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Is Stone Mountain the place with the guy on the horse carved into rock?? Sounds similar-I can never remember the name of that place!

Renee said...

We went to Stone Mountain a few summers ago. It was wonderful, also warm!!!

Teri said...

I'm so glad you're having a good time. I'm sorry that you have to come back. I know you want to stay..but we miss Mr. Jen!