Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big decisions

Today I went and had a talk with my Head Administrator, and told him that Erick and I would not be able to go on the Senior trip to Greece and Turkey. I didn't put the dates of the trip together with the birth of the baby. The baby is due on the 1st of April, the trip starts on March 25 and goes through the 7th of April. I do not want to miss the birth of the baby or the first week of the baby! You can't get those days back, you know!
The birthmom's mother is in town, and I will be meeting with her in the next week or so.
I am still waiting to learn the sex of the baby!!! Ahh I can't wait.



Art Teacher said...

Wow, that is exciting!!!!!! Are you having any mother's intuition on if it's a boy or a girl? Maybe you will after you meet the birth mom. What about baby names, do have those squared away yet? We'll be down in a week or two, can't wait to see you!

Amanda said...

Praying for you Jennifer!!! Like crazy! I'm so excited.