Monday, October 20, 2008

Pics from the past

I have been having problems with my camera and have not been able to download the cell that my class made or the cute pumpkins that my husband and I carved! So I wanted to post and thought "Hey I have some picture from college!!" Not that you all want to see what I was doing with my hair 5 years ago but hey everyone loves to look at pictures!




Some of you don't know that I am actually from West Virginia (Sorry Josh) Ha! this is actually from a car accident that I was in 2002, but it did happen in North Carolina! I have a bridge that I know will one day fall off when I am teaching.








These pictures were from my trip to Australia, I flew over there by myself (I did meet a friend there) But it was the adventure I always wanted to take!



This is the time I was in North Carolina and experienced "fall" Oh it makes my heart happy to see this picture!





Here are some pictures from my college days!


(Don't mind my ex but this was like the best hair day ever!)






The day that I went RV shopping..this particular one was 1.3 million!

Okay I had fun going through these pictures and I hope that you had fun going through my past as well..notice I didn't show you any awkward moments!! Maybe later.

2 comments:

Teri said...

I cannot stop laughing!!! Awkward moments?? You are joking right?? Cheesey x-boyfriends and missing front teeth aren't awkward moments?????? LOVE these pics. Thanks for the pick-me-up! :) They made my day!!
PS - You were having an AWESOME hair day in that one. Gorgeous!! Thinking about going blond again any time soon?

Michele said...

Hey....I have a missing tooth too...but you won't catch me posting that on my blog! hahaha. I wish you still had a partial so we could take matching pictures:) I hope your doing well...thanks for stopping by the other day.