Thursday, October 16, 2008

Revival

This week we have had a revival speaker in our church. We have had the priviledge to have this speaker also talk in our high school everyday. We have had the Spirit working wonders in many of our students lives. It is awesome to see young men and women respond to the Lord's leading in their lives. We have students that have made confessions that will set them free from a lot of baggage they have been harboring for long times. We had students feel the call to the ministry. We have students that have learned the art of forgiveness and repentance. WOW! It has been awesome and I am thankful that I have been apart of this wonderful work, in their lives.

2 comments:

Art Teacher said...

Man I hate that I'm missing that. Wish I was there...tell them I'm proud of them. Miss you friend.

bcl said...

It's at my GYN for some symptoms I've been having. E-mail me if you want specifics: bclandowski@gmail.com.