Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday R!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Birthday_candles.jpg



Today is our little R's Birthday. I don't plan on doing anything big with him. I am just going to make cupcakes and let the boys get all sugarfied. I feel kind of bad that we are not having a big party for him, I mean Harry had a huge party, We had a party for Lee lee... With this one maybe because we haven't had him very long, or maybe because I am still over whelmed from Harry's party... I just don't feel motivated to do anything big! I think that I will just hug him longer and snuggle him, and give him a cupcake!
I am falling in love with this little one. His home life is quite sad.Ugh trust me it would break your heart.
 Since he is now one we put him in daycare. I have been able to get so much done today with only Harry. It has been nice but I keep thinking that there is a baby crying in the background. 

No comments: