Monday, January 11, 2010

J-Term, Environmental Science

 We are doing a J-term this year, which means two weeks are spent teaching one class. I am teaching an Environmental science class. I decided that the best way to do this class would be to go on a bunch of field trips. Florida has soo many places and animals. Some of the places we have gone are: Shark Valley, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Sanibel Beach, and Ding Darling. I used these trips to hone in on my photo taking skills. Here are some of my favorites. A couple should be opened to see the animals closer!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! I'm so glad you did that. In school in Ohio we learned so much about the Everglades and I was so depressed about them disappearing. I was a bit shocked to find out after moving to Florida that not many people know about the environmental issues in FL and not many people care. Way to go, science teacher!

Erin said...

Great shots, Jen! Love them!