Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some Cards I Made!! (My attempt to be crafty)

I went to a scrapbooking party with my mom and these were the cards that we made...I am also not very good at getting the lighting just right, but I tried.

This was a cute card that was super easy, and so so cute!



This cards was a little more involved, but I liked the look of it, I have Thank you stamped inside.


This next card was hard I'll be honest, I was proud of myself when I finished. I am not patient with small little parts. And this had many. I have Happy Birthday stamped inside, I'll be giving it to my sister in law...today, Happy Birthday Erin.




The main purpose of this "party" was to make Father's Day cards. They turned out to be cute little wallets that we are to put pictures inside, I haven't done that yet( I know that Father's Day was 2 weeks ago, they will still be special)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Those are really cute Jenn.

Renee said...

great job Jenn! Keep up the good work.