Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#3 No Drama

I am thankful that I will not have a Drama queen. I know that if I had a daughter that she would take after me and be full of drama, every situation, every injury, every mood change. I am glad that I don't have to deal with that. So many of you with boys are probably saying "just wait" boys can be just as dramatic, but I mean there won't be the cattyness that accompanies girls. 
I am praying for a laid back, go with the flow, kind of son. Not lazy, but one who doesn't freak out when something doesn't go his way.

As I am writing these different attributes that I want for my son, I am getting really really exctied and now even more anxious to meet this child of God! I could cry!

Jen 

1 comment:

Teri said...

Boys are the BEST!!! While they may be a handful early on...(and maybe not) I think that once middle school rolls around we will definitely be that much more thankful that we have boys!!! :) I am so excited for you I could pee my pants!!