Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#4 Boys are less expensive

First of all weddings! The groom's family doesn't have as many obligations. Praise the Lord, I don't know about you, but I was so excited when the wedding planning was over. Too many details make me have a headache!

Toys- boys can go outside and play in the dirt or climb in the park. While girls need dolls and doll clothes and kitchens and barbies! Give a boy some blocks and he will play destroyer of the castle. I know there are girlies out there that are happy with boy toys, but you get my point.

CLOTHES- need I say more

Shoes - Ditto

Make-up, bras, medicures, pedicures . . . the list can go on and on.

The only exception I will make to boys being more expensive in, would be food. But then again I know some little girls who have a wooden leg.

5 comments:

Michele said...

My Hannah could prbably out eat her daddy!!!

Hey, go here http://www.membersmarkformula.com/free_sample.aspx
to get a free sample of formula. I'm guessing you won't know what kind you and Harrison like until you try some. I signed up to give you the sample. Formula is expensive so every bit helps.

You also need t sign up for Publix and Winn Dixie baby club if you haven't already. Yu get a ton of valuable coupons.

Art Teacher said...

:) This is true!
However, what if he is a super athlete and wants all the best sporting equipment? Then what? I think knowing his parents he probable will really love to play games...all sorts! :)

Amanda said...

Also sign up at Huggies.com and Target. Target gives great coupons you can stack with mfr coupons!

Amanda said...

The hospital also gave us some formula to go. So if you can, ask a friendly nurse for some.

Julie said...

Hey, I grew up loving to play in the dirt and mud! And, my little girl enjoys it too! But, she does LOVE shoes, and she's three! Her daddy gave her a challenge and the reward is a new pair of shoes! :) Enjoy your boy!