Monday, February 22, 2010

My life is about to get CRazY!!

I, starting next Monday, will be teaching AP Chem online! I know you are wondering what in the world, doesn't she have a full time teaching job right now with 4 preps! Doesn't she have a foster kid, and one coming in 51 days! Isn't she getting her masters on-line, isn't she a wife who has a husband to care for??
Is she crazy!?! I would say yes she is, but the class will only have 8 students in it, so it will be a good intro into online teaching.
Pray for me, I know that God has led me into this direction so that I will be able to stay at home and raise my child. SAHM in just a few months!

Jen

3 comments:

Erin said...

wahooooo that's awesome!

Erin said...

i wonder if there is anything i could teach.

Amanda said...

You GO girl! We are praying for you, for sure! You will be okay. Erick...we'll be praying for you maybe even a little more, brother!